Care & Support Workers in London
We are currently looking for experienced, honest, dedicated and reliable Support/Care Workers to support a variety of clients in London areas (All London boroughs)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours
- Weekend hours
- Paid annual leave
- Good written and spoken English
- More work available if you can work weekends
Assisting with washing
Assisting into or out of bed
Dressing and undressing
Help with eating and drinking
Assisting in moving from one position to another
Night sitting optional
• Will need to have had some previous care experience in the UK and will hold at least a NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care.
• Experience and willingness to work with challenging behaviour will be an advantage but not essential.
• The Support Worker must understand the sensitivity in working with people with Autism & Learning Disabilities.
• Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced criminal record disclosure.
• Disclosure expense will be met by applicant.