Training Portal Access Offers
With the New Care Act and Training Standards now in force, Care Providers are being asked to provide evidence of learning in a variety of subjects – this could work out expensive for providers, so we have developed an ‘ Accredited CPD Learning Courses Package’ , …. enabling you and your staff to remain compliant easily and quickly!
With the changes in the training guidelines, it is vital that any training undertaken provides evidence of learning and how that is put into practice. Any course completed through our BLE includes Evaluation, Reflective Practice and Proof of Knowledge Certificate.
Setup your BLE here… risk free and no catch! Access Mandatory, Specialist, The Care Certificate and QCF Qualifications all in one easy to use system.
We will set you up with your own on line training portal.
For further information or If you have any problems give us a call on 01375 856953 or E-mail: :firstname.lastname@example.org
Price for company/Organisation: £21.00 including VAT per Care Certificate Standards Package
Care Certificate Standards Courses (1 -15):
1. Understand your role, 2. Your personal development, 3. Duty of care, 4.Equality and diversity, 5. Work in a person centred way, 6. Communication, 7. Privacy and dignity, 8. Fluids and nutrition, 9. Awareness of mental health, 10. dementia and learning disability, 11. Safeguarding adults, 12. Safeguarding Children, 13. Basic Life Support, 14.Health and Safety, 15. Handling information, 16. Infection prevention and control
Price for company/Organisation: £3.00 including VAT per Course
CPD Courses: Moving and Handling of People 2. Manual Handling of Objects
3. Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults 4. Fire Safety 5. Infection Prevention and Control 6. Health and Safety 7. Medication Management 8. Catheterisation
9. Basic Life Support 10. Food Safety Level 2 11. COSHH 12. Communication
13. Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards 14. Mental Health Awareness 15. Venipuncture 16. Pressure Ulcer Prevention (Community Setting)
17. Equality and Diversity 18. First Aid 19. Nutrition Awareness 20. Dementia – An Understanding 21. Learning Disabilities 22. Drugs and Alcohol Awareness
23. Self Harm 24. Dignity and Respect 25. RIDDOR 26. Epilepsy Awareness
27. Pressure Ulcer Prevention (Acute) 28. Data Protection 29. Drug Calculation
30. Conflict Resolution 31. Stroke Awareness 32. Safeguarding Children
33. Display Screen Equipment 34. Disability Awareness 35. Reablement
36. Legionnaires 37. Falls Prevention 38. Carers Awareness 39. Fire Warden
40. Food Safety Level 1 41. Giving and Receiving Feedback 42. Managing Conflict
43. Mentoring for Mentors 44. Managing Risk Minimising Restraint
45. Autism Awareness 46. Tissue Viability – An Introduction 47. Palliative and End of Life Care 48. End of Life – Advanced Care Planning 49. Understand Your Role
50. Your Personal Development 51. Duty of Care 52. Work in a Person Centered Way
53. Information Governance 54. Tissue Viability – Wound Types 55. Care Planning and Record Keeping 56. Allergen Awareness 57. Diabetes Awareness 58. Anaphylaxis
59. Slips, Trips and Falls: Hospitality 60. Slips, Trips and Falls: Healthcare
61. Tissue Viability – Assessment and Treatment of Wound 62. Tissue Viability – Wound Bed Preparation 63. Tissue Viability – Dressings, Wounds and Pressure Relieving Equipment 64. Dementia – Types of Dementia 65. Dementia – Dealing with Challenging Behaviour 66. Dementia – Clinical Guidelines 67. Dementia – Interventions for Cognitive and Non-Cognitive 68. HACCP 69. Control and Administration of Medicines (Level 3) 70. Customer Service 71. Bribery Act Awareness 72. Money Laundering Awareness 73. Bullying & Harassment 74. Contracts of Employment & Written Statements
75. Discipline & Grievance 76. Handling Redundancy 77. Managing People
78. Pay & Reward 79. Performance Management 80. Starting Work 81. Working Time & Holidays 82. Time Management 83. AUASP (Award for Underage Sales Prevention)
84. Age Verification 85. Staff Appraisal Skills 86. SALPS (Scottish Award for Licensed Premises Staff)87. Interview Skills 88. Social Media 89. Verification of Death… and Many, many more
For further information give us a call on 01375 856953 or E-mail: email@example.com